FRANK J. STEINBECK JR.
Areas Of Practice – 100% of Practice Devoted to Family Law
Phone: (813) 251-9200 Ext. 134
Frank J. Steinbeck, Jr. earned his Associate in Arts degree from Pasco-Hernando Community College in 2012. Frank earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Legal Studies through South University, an ABA-Approved Paralegal Education Program, in 2014.
In 2007, Frank was invited to join the Phi Theta Kappa honors society based on his superior academic performance and high moral standards while pursuing his Associate’s degree.
Frank’s professional certifications and accreditations include Florida Registered Paralegal status through the Florida Bar.
With over five years of civil litigation experience, Frank joined Sessums Black Caballero Ficarrotta PA in 2012 as one of the firm’s paralegals devoting himself 100% to the area of marital and family law.
Frank is an active member of the Tampa Bay Paralegal Association whose mission includes setting the standard for excellence for the paralegal profession through its work on regulations, ethics, and education.
Frank is also a member of the Knights of Columbus in New Port Richey and he speaks and writes Italian.
- Sessums Black Caballero Ficarrotta PA (Tampa, FL) (2012-present)
- RaeAnn Compton, P.A. (Tampa, FL) (2008-2011; 2011-2012)
- Kalogianis Law Firm, P.A. (New Port Richey, FL) (2011-2011)
- Compton & Polk, P.A. (Dade City, FL) (2006-2007)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Tampa Bay Paralegal Association (2012-present)
- Phi Theta Kappa (2007-present)