FRANK STEINBECK JR.
Areas Of Practice – 100% of Practice Devoted to Family Law
Phone: (813) 251-9200 Ext. 134
Frank Steinbeck, Jr. has been a Florida Registered Paralegal through The Florida Bar since 2012. He earned his Associate in Arts degree from Pasco-Hernando Community College in 2012 and his Bachelor of Science degree in Legal Studies through South University, an ABA-Approved Paralegal Education Program, in 2014.
Frank is serving a four-year term as treasurer and as a board member for the Tampa Bay Paralegal Association. The TBPA’s mission is to set the standard for excellence for the paralegal profession through its work on regulations, ethics and education. Frank is also a member of the Knights of Columbus in New Port Richey and he speaks and writes Italian.
Frank’s professional certifications and accreditations include Florida Registered Paralegal (FRP) status through The Florida Bar. A Florida Registered Paralegal is a paralegal who has met the education, training, certification and work experience required for voluntary registration as set forth in Chapter 20 of the Rules Regulating the Florida Bar.
With over five years of civil litigation experience, Frank joined Sessums Black Caballero Ficarrotta, P.A. in 2012 as one of the firm’s paralegals, devoting himself 100% to the area of marital and family law.
- Sessums Black Caballero Ficarrotta PA (Tampa, FL) (2012-present)
- RaeAnn Compton, P.A. (Tampa, FL) (2008-2011; 2011-2012)
- Kalogianis Law Firm, P.A. (New Port Richey, FL) (2011-2011)
- Compton & Polk, P.A. (Dade City, FL) (2006-2007)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Tampa Bay Paralegal Association (2012-present)
- Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society—selected for superior academic performance and high moral standards—(2007-present)