STERLING R. LOVELADY
Areas Of Practice – 100% of Practice Devoted to Family Law
Phone: (813) 251-9200 Ext. 114
Sterling R. Lovelady earned his Juris Doctorate from Stetson University College of Law in 2017 and his Bachelors of Science in Criminology and Criminal Justice in 2014 at Florida State University.
While in law school, Sterling received numerous honors and recognitions including the highest-grade designation in his Trial Advocacy class and his Animal Law Seminar as well as being a Finalist in the 2015 Carlton Fields First-year Appellate Advocacy Competition. Additionally, Sterling received the Victor O. Wehle Award at graduation for excellence in trial advocacy. During his tenure on Stetson’s Moot Court Board, he competed in the 2015 Emory Civil Rights & Liberties Moot Court Competition, the 2016 Andrews Kurth Moot Court National Championship, and the 2016 Chicago Bar Association Moot Court Competition. Sterling also worked as a Teaching Assistant to a Research & Writing Class.
Sterling originally joined Sessums Black Caballero, PA in 2016 as an intern and, after graduating law school, joined in 2017 as a paralegal while awaiting his bar exam results.
- Sessums Black Caballero Ficarrotta, PA (Tampa, FL) (2016-Present)
- Hopping Green & Sams, PA (Tallahassee, FL)(2016)
- World Triathlon Corp. d/b/a IRONMAN (Tampa, FL) (2015)
- Office of the State Attorney, 2nd Judicial Cir. (Tallahassee, FL) (2014)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
The Florida Bar, Member 2017 to date
- Member, Young Lawyers Division, 2017-present
- Member, Family Law Section, 2017-present
Stann Givens Family Law American Inn of Court of Tampa
- Pupil, 2017-present
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program (Tampa Bay, FL)